Returns Policy – the small print!
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE PRIOR TO RETURNING
Returns and Exchanges
Please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions - which you must agree to at checkout prior to purchase.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our shoes and accessories and insist that our staff inspect each pair of shoes carefully before packaging and dispatch.
As per our Terms and conditions we will not accept returns of any item with customisation or personalisation.
We love our footwear - if for any reason you are not happy with the product, please accept our sincere apologies and send it back with a note and we will either send you a replacement product or refund your money - whichever you prefer. Please refer to procedure below.
We will always refund or exchange the shoes if they are returned in resalable/perfect condition within 14 days of receiving them. As per our Terms and conditions we will not accept returns of any item with customisation or personalisation.
Note, if a customer refuses to accept delivery of goods we will only refund once we have received the returned goods and the refund will be net of any charges incurred by us in recovering them.
The plastic sole protector is intact and in place.
If you need to exchange your shoes for a different size please send the shoes back in the box they came in with clear instructions what you are exchanging.
Before you return an item
Please try it on and walk around, on a carpeted area so as not to mark the soles. We cannot accept soiled, scuffed or worn soles as we will not be able to sell them to someone else.
British Flat Shoe’s are a quality British made product have been designed with your comfort in mind, the soles are non slip sole and have been designed to bend! However, new shoes can be rigid please bear in mind ALL shoes will give with wear. The shoe uppers are made entirely in premium leathers, the cambrelle lining is a moisture wicking, low abrasive product. It is the complex technology and engineered structure of Cambrelle® linings that set them apart from the rest in terms of comfort and performance.
*Your shoes will have a thin plastic film/sole protector on the plate. Whilst you are trying on your shoes please leave the protector in place. If you decide to keep them please remove this film and enjoy your shoes.
How to return your shoes
- Contact us in writing within 14 days of receipt. Additionally, you may also contact us by phoning 0845 55 77 888 or email email@example.com and inform us of your intention to return. The goods must be returned, with the original despatch note or a copy or a returns form. Please use the original or similar protective packaging.
- The goods must be in the same immaculate condition as they were received in - we cannot accept scuffed/worn-in/damaged goods. (We thus suggest you remain on carpet while trying shoes on).
- We will exchange the goods as requested, or should you wish to cancel your order, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of your cancellation.
- You have to pay the cost of returning the goods - we recommend a registered/traceable and insured postage, as we cannot be responsible for lost packages.
- In the case of exchanges (e.g. for size changes) please note that although we ask you to bear the cost of postage back to us, we will pay for the postage of the replacement shoes to back to you. In this way we are, in effect sharing the cost of postage with you for any of your exchanges.
- Please note that in the unlikely event of the goods actually being faulty or we have incorrectly fulfilled your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org advising us, return the item and we will refund you the postage once we receive the item.
Return Address labels are provided in the packaging. If for any reason you are in doubt please email us for the return address.
When do you get your refund
Once we have received your package and checked the goods we will normally process these items within 10 working days but please allow up to 30 days. Refunds will be returned using the card/bank account the payment was made from in all instances.
Our Contact details
Should you need to get in touch for any reason and have already missed it the local call rate phone number is 0845 55 77 888. If your call is not answered please leave a message and your call and enquiry will be dealt with as soon as humanly possible.
Alternatively please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your enquiry.